Thursday, February 13, 2014

Widgets

Lust Vs Must- Chanel & Michael Kors

Weekly Lust Vs Must Finds: Chanel & Michael Kors
Imagine yourself walking to lunch with a gorgeous bag by your side and beautiful watch on your wrist; you feel great, look great, & all without putting a dent into your sacred Vacation Fund. All by choosing cheaper options that still are just as trendy. 


I LUST after Chanel bags and possibly might even indulge some day but for now I'd rather keep my Hawaii Fund intake and take the more cheaper route with by shopping Forever 21 for a bag. What I love about Forever 21 is it has trendy options for less (and really who couldn't want that)! 

I LOVE watches, they are such a staple in my wardrobe and quite frankly Im doing just fine with watches that don't break the bank like this one from Make Me Chic which is a MUST have for trendy women.

Check out this Weeks Lust VS Must Haves
Forever 21 Purse (also in mint) *slightly different purse than above

How do you feel about this week's Lust Vs Must, ready to fork over the money or does the cheaper options look more tempting? Let me know in the comments down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...