Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Widgets

February Birchbox Unboxed + Free $10


My February Birchbox finally arrived and I am beyond excited! I have been hearing about this sample goodness for over two years and finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase my very own monthly subscription. For $10 a month you receive a personalized box of 4-5 deluxe samples and sometimes even full sized beauty/skincare products. Stay tuned to the end on how to receive a $10 credit on Birchbox.com


It came in this adorable pink and orange box that now store some of my nail polishes.



Here is what is inside my Birchbox

Sugarbomb Benefit

The first thing I saw was the Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss. Its a pretty good size deluxe sample at .22 fl. oz. On the lips this lipgloss is a light pinky nude hue. I really like how this lipgloss is not sticky! This sample is worth $7.15.


hair oil

Next is Obliphica Professional Treatment Hair Serum. Although the packaging is so-so, the smell is amazing! I have been really interested in hair oils lately due to my brittle dry ends. I do believe the ends of my hair to be more soft and shiny than normal after using this serum. This sample is worth $8.5.

Obliphica Professional Treatment Hair Serum- $40

shower gel

As I picked this shower gel out of the box I instantly thought of free shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels. Not sure if their packaging is winning here. This is Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Shower Gel. I'm not really in love with the smell, the scent is very similar to that of a hotel shower gel. The product left my skin a little softer and cleaner than before with a light scent. This sample is worth $2.

Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Shower Gel- $16

beekind conditioner

Next I received a sample of BeeKind Conditioner. This is a one time use sample which are not my favorite because I love to smell the product before hand and use it a couple of times. However this is a larger sample than most conditioner samples I receive. I'm always looking for the best new conditioner so I am excited to try this one out! After using it in the shower I'm convinced this is the conditioner for me, it has an amazing smell, and left my hair so soft. And actually this sample size was very large and I only used about a 1/4th of it for my hair. This sample is worth $1.8

BeeKind Conditioner- $27 (yay I'm purchasing this one for sure!)


Last but not least I received this full sized Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I am beyond esastic that this came in my box this month because I have been in dire need of a new eyeliner. This eyeliner has a felt tip which allows for easy application. I swatched this on my hand, waited a few moments, and tried to smear it. It didn't smear, and I love it. This is worth $16.


And the winner of the best sample product this month...
eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner not only because it is a full sized product but also because it is a great eyeliner that I will use on a daily basis. Yay!

This months box is worth about: $35 not to bad for a $10 box

What did you get in your February Birchbox let me know in the comments below!

This post contains some affiliate and referral links. Don't worry all was purchased by me and these are my honest opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...