Saturday, July 22, 2017

Widgets

Best Loungewear to Wear Around the House

The famous Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here! This means that there are literally thousands of clothing, beauty, and accessories on sale at Nordstrom.com. It's by far the best deal of the year, perfect to stock up on your favorites items and gifts. So grab your favorite cup of lemonade (of course in a mason jar) and let's get shopping!

My favorite picks for those 20 something-year-olds (which by the way I am!).
P.S. Below each picture are links to similar items that are also on sale
comfy clothes to wear around the house



#1- Zella Live In Leggings $54
These are literally my favorite leggings of all time, they are very comparable to the cult favorite Lululemon leggings however with less than half the price tag. Grab these now before you'll need them this fall!



#2- Gym & Tonic Graphic Tee $21.90 (reg $34)
I'm a sucker for casual t-shirts. Honestly, I live for them. Here's one of my favs from the anniversary sale. 


#3 Skinny Ponte Pants Vince Camuto $58.90 (reg $89)
The perfect pair of black pants perfect for a chic outfit to work or to dress down for a night on the town. These are super comfortable and incredibly cute yet work appropriate. 


#4- Camellia Lace Triangle Bralette $23.90 (reg $36)
Isn't this just the perfect dainty, romantic, summery bralette? This is like the holy grail of bralettes, simply stunning. 


A simple black wallet is perfect for on-the-go busy 20 something-year-olds. Simple, cute, sophisticated. And who doesn't love a little Kate Spade?

#6- Toms Deia Block Heel Bootie $64.90 (reg $97.95)
I'm always on the search for the perfect booties- little to no heel, cute taupe color, and comfortable. I think these Toms Booties really fits that to a tee!

#7- The Ruffle Roadie Tee Current/Elliot $78.90 (reg $118)
I really love how this wine colored tee can be dressed up or down. It's super chic and classy yet has a young vibe. 


#8- Ada Distressed Boyfriend Jeans Mavi $78.90 (reg $118)
Faded wash, boyfriend style, and super comfy stretch denim. I think yes. 


#9- Hunter Original Refined Matte Rain Boot $129.90 (reg $195)
I love Hunter boots especially when fall comes around. These boots are more fitted so they won't be as loose around the calves, which totally brings these rain boots up a notch. They also have added style with nautical inspired straps. 


Of course, I had to finish this post with my all time favorite type of clothing, lounge wear, nothing makes me happier than Netflix, Ice cream, and some comfy lounge wear. 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my favorite sale pieces at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...